Discover why Pilsen was named one of the “12 Coolest Neighborhoods Around the World” by Forbes on our Tacos & Tequila Tour.
- Visit authentic family-owned restaurants and panaderias you would not have discovered on your own.
- Your local food expert will show you a neighborhood that overflows with music, art, culinary tradition and award-winning restaurants.
- Each ticket includes an alcoholic portion to enjoy with the authentic cuisine of the neighborhood.
- Departs Saturdays at 1 and 4 pm. Available for private tours at other times.
- Experiences happen rain, shine or snow. Please dress accordingly.
- Intimate groups of no more than 16 guests per expert guide.
- We offer vegetarian options but cannot accommodate other food allergies or dietary preferences.
- Restrooms available during the experience.
Chicago’s vibrant and delicious Latino culture is highlighted on this 3-hour, narrated walking tour showcasing Chicago’s Pilsen neighborhood. Pilsen is a neighborhood that overflows with music, art, culinary tradition, and nightlife and home to award-winning restaurants and sensational murals as far as the eye can see.
During the tour we’ll visit family-owned restaurants and panaderias serving authentic Mexican cuisine and cocktails while seeing buildings that are covered in massive paintings that hint at the thriving arts community that exists here.
Choose an authentic neighborhood tour to immerse yourself in during your Chicago visit.